GFX Request Looking for Skilled 2D Motion Graphics for Intro

Devin Spell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
Baytown, Texas
YouTube
devinspell
I'm looking for a new intro and I really like 2D motion graphics intros like my current one. I'm really picky but if you think you are skilled enough you can contact me through my skype (killedby_alex), I am willing to pay.

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
I'm looking for a new intro and I really like 2D motion graphics intros like my current one. I'm really picky but if you think you are skilled enough you can contact me through my skype (killedby_alex), I am willing to pay.
Hello i can do this add me on skype and i will link you to my intros my skype name is graphicdesigner2788 @Pskovanion enjoyed the banner i made him hes a mod so yea if your interested add my skype :)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Hello i can do this add me on skype and i will link you to my intros my skype name is graphicdesigner2788 @Pskovanion enjoyed the banner i made him hes a mod so yea if your interested add my skype :)

Banners are much different from skill in motion graphics.. you also didn't even show the banner ._.

Highly recommend @Brickpro for this project if he's available. I tend to prefer to stay away from 2d work.

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
Banners are much different from skill in motion graphics.. you also didn't even show the banner ._.

Highly recommend @Brickpro for this project if he's available. I tend to prefer to stay away from 2d work.
hes a mod hes vouch for me

Bee

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
hes a mod hes vouch for me
Its great that he vouches for your banner :) I'd love to see what YOU made for him and what YOU are capable of. Vouches honestly mean nothing... I was staff here at Freedom a while back (Head of the GFX Community) and while I vouch for some people it would be nothing if they can't back it up ya know?

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I can see where you both are coming from! Everyone has their opinions and everyone can think what they want!
I can vouch for the fact that Madness isnt a scammer and delivers his work quickly :). I liked the banner but everyone should judge for themselves whetether they like something or not, My forum position doesnt matter in that ;)

Reactions: Bee

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
Its great that he vouches for your banner :) I'd love to see what YOU made for him and what YOU are capable of. Vouches honestly mean nothing... I was staff here at Freedom a while back (Head of the GFX Community) and while I vouch for some people it would be nothing if they can't back it up ya know?
There is a banner and a logo that i recently made

Attachments

• ninjafrag.png
    ninjafrag.png
    447.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Banner.png
    Banner.png
    749.7 KB · Views: 6

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
Not bad... definitely room for improvement in some areas.. to mention one on your ninjafrag image you clearly screened the explosion but made no effort to mask the screen lines.
Yea well theres always room to improve and how long would u say ive been doing it for looking at that?

Bee

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Yea well theres always room to improve and how long would u say ive been doing it for looking at that?

If I was to take a guess... 1 month max. If longer you've not been trained professionally for sure. Its not that your god awful but I see beginner mistakes. Also a lot of what I see on the banner is what I call "Straight Outta Inspiration" which isn't exactly a bad thing.. but I can sense the mlg cod team influence.

Devin Spell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
Baytown, Texas
YouTube
devinspell
If I was to take a guess... 1 month max. If longer you've not been trained professionally for sure. Its not that your god awful but I see beginner mistakes. Also a lot of what I see on the banner is what I call "Straight Outta Inspiration" which isn't exactly a bad thing.. but I can sense the mlg cod team influence.
How do I become a featured designer? ;P

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
well ur right only been 2 weeks[DOUBLEPOST=1448954626][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do I become a featured designer? ;P
i wanna know that aswell