Service Request Making an animation | Need Voice actors/YouTubers and MC Builders

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello, everybody! My name is GreenMohawk, and I have recently written a script for a Minecraft Animated Series that I hope to make. I am currently looking for voice actors and YouTubers willing to help out and voice some of the characters.

This is a purely credit based thing at the moment so I am sorry about that.

I will also be needing some help from builders as well to make all of the scenes in Minecraft. I do have a server they can use to build on.

For the first episode, I will only be needing a couple of voice actors but if it works out then I will be needing more in the future.

The general concept of the story is "it is James's 18th birthday and he plans to leave his kingdom and become an adventurer like his father was. He packs up and leaves the kingdom with his friend Nick. On their way out something terrible happens at the kingdom that ends up destroying it. James and Nick, then make it their mission to figure out what exactly happened and to avenge their kingdom!"

I will only need the following roles for the first episode: Lily (the mother), James (18 Male), Nick (18 Male) and a guard (20+, one-time thing).

I will need all the actors (except the guard), to be available to do more acting in the future if everything works out. So if you apply please be willing to do more later on.

Please note that even after we have all the actors and voices recorded it takes a lot of time to build the props and animate the scenes. The first episode could take a few months to get going.

Also fair warning I have never made an animation like this before so if that affects your choice of wanting to be on the team then please let me know.

If you are interested in this please fill out the form below and feel free to include any other information you see fit.

Please fill me out!
Name: GreenMohawk
Voice Examples: Here is my YouTube!
What role would you like: The unicorn!
How long can you do this: For the rest of my life...
Why do you want to do this: Because it's fun!
Other information: I am a Squirtle...

Jan 11, 2017
Hey I'll be a voice actor for ya.[DOUBLEPOST=1484118297][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: Jude Burckart
Voice Examples:
What role would you like: Anything you want
How long can you do this: whenever you need it
Why do you want to do this: Because it's fun! Thats what I said
Other information: I'm pretty funny.

Last edited:

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey I'll be a voice actor for ya.[DOUBLEPOST=1484118297][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: Jude Burckart
Voice Examples:
What role would you like: Anything you want
How long can you do this: whenever you need it
Why do you want to do this: Because it's fun! Thats what I said
Other information: I'm pretty funny.
Awesome! Could you please link something with you talking in it? It helps me hear how your mic sounds and to see what role would fit you.

GulfBulk

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Georgia
YouTube
GulfBulk
Name: Casey Rousar (GulfBulk)
Voice Examples: Don't have any yet but i use a blue snowball mic and i will give you a voice example when i get home
What role would you like: Anything! Doesn't matter to me!
How long can you do this: For as long as you would like! i have a lot of free time but you have to notify me in advance of what and when i need to record
Why do you want to do this: Because it's fun! and i want to work on getting long term friends that i can help and they help back! it's a win win!
Other information: I am turning 16 in april and im pretty fun! (thats what people tell me)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I'm 17 years old, for voice examples you can look at my YouTube vids.
I've done voice acting work before (for some GTA 5 Mods) and this seems pretty interesting.
I'll be whatever.
My skype is @mercedes.brule
Hey! Thanks for the reply. I am currently having people join my Discord, chat that is interested. I am currently out of roles but I am going back through my script and changing a few things up a bit so there may be some more. https://discord.gg/j9sU3X9

tyler larson

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
hey I work in cinema 4d I have animated minecraft animations before. I could possibly help animate if my schedule allows for it.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I will be using Blender, for the animation but any help and options on scenes would be awesome.