overlay-.png
    866.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    896.2 KB · Views: 4

Clash With Crazy

New User
Jan 23, 2016
Hey! Could you make me a profile pic and channel art banner? I wouldn't mind something similar to what I already have but improved. Something completely different is great also, anything is deeply appreciated! My channel is youtube.com/c/clashwithcrazy

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Hey! Could you make me a profile pic and channel art banner? I wouldn't mind something similar to what I already have but improved. Something completely different is great also, anything is deeply appreciated! My channel is youtube.com/c/clashwithcrazy
That's not a problem ill start now[DOUBLEPOST=1453512464][/DOUBLEPOST]
Clash its all done what would you like me to send it you over

Last edited:
Reactions: Clash With Crazy

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
My last 2 designers baled on me and I was wondering can you make me some GFX. You can add me on skype (raysrock12) to get the colors or ill list them

First I would like for my profile pic to have a RG in the middle for RaysGaming. With a cool looking background like space... or something like that...

For my banner I would like my twitter and twitch to be on there both are RaysGamin.
Background colors Blue, Red, and White. Also have my name in the center of the banner. (RaysGaming)
With a cool Background. :) if you can make me one i would be so greatful :):)