Forum Milestone Member of the Month!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I am just so happy being the last one, I guess december is a lucky day for me! as I am growing on youtube with the help of the people around here. Special thanks to @riganthor , @LW001 , @zeke morgan , @IvyPlayGamez , @Row , @pinaypencilart , @ItsJustJord , @Korbin, @Crazylawrence . For keeping me awake all night and sleeping all day! by the way, @Nerd we really do need that music up and going here in the forums. HAHAHAHA!

Thanks to all freedom family. I love you all. Wait did I tell you I am also bringing up my website? Yes, I am bringing my website next year.

@George Thank you for making and create such an awesome MCN!

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I am just so happy being the last one, I guess december is a lucky day for me! as I am growing on youtube with the help of the people around here. Special thanks to @riganthor , @LW001 , @zeke morgan , @IvyPlayGamez , @Row , @pinaypencilart , @ItsJustJord , @Korbin, @Crazylawrence . For keeping me awake all night and sleeping all day! by the way, @Nerd we really do need that music up and going here in the forums. HAHAHAHA!

Thanks to all freedom family. I love you all. Wait did I tell you I am also bringing up my website? Yes, I am bringing my website next year.

Congratz man :)
And you are most welcome

Reactions: Louisse Subido

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Gratz mate! :)