PC Minecraft Recording Partner!

Hello my name is Jake 17 years old looking for a Minecraft Recording Partner. I'm from the Uk and looking for people around the age of 16 to 18 years old to record with. I currently have a very small channel of 18 subs but hopefully I could have a fun time collabing with someone.

You have to be fun, wanting to record, Playing Minecraft and lots of minecraft games, have a good mic, over 10 subs, speak English, maybe live in England or America due to times tho, be a regular uploader, and willing to have fun.

I edit my own videos and I also edit my own thumbnails so I may be evenable to help you aswell.

Best Regards Jkrypto ( This is my channel name )

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is Jake 17 years old looking for a Minecraft Recording Partner. I'm from the Uk and looking for people around the age of 16 to 18 years old to record with. I currently have a very small channel of 18 subs but hopefully I could have a fun time collabing with someone.

You have to be fun, wanting to record, Playing Minecraft and lots of minecraft games, have a good mic, over 10 subs, speak English, maybe live in England or America due to times tho, be a regular uploader, and willing to have fun.

I edit my own videos and I also edit my own thumbnails so I may be evenable to help you aswell.

Best Regards Jkrypto ( This is my channel name )
Hey my name is Jamal and I would be glad to record with you and see how it goes, before we become full fledged partners. You didn't leave any contact info so you can just add me on skype @ EnderGamingFilms. Well I hope to hear from you soon. And btw I am 16 and I do 3d Minecraft rendering along with recording :)