Community Monday Shoutouts! Who wants a shoutout? ^.^

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey guys its DarkAngelPandaz :D
and I am here in search of channels that want shoutouts for my Monday shoutouts video I didn't do Monday this week cause sadly didn't have anyone to gve the shoutout to(I usually give my shoutouts to people active on my channel :3) so I am going to put on up on Friday so if you guys want a shoutout don't be afraid to leave a comment down below! :p

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey guys its DarkAngelPandaz :D
and I am here in search of channels that want shoutouts for my Monday shoutouts video I didn't do Monday this week cause sadly didn't have anyone to gve the shoutout to(I usually give my shoutouts to people active on my channel :3) so I am going to put on up on Friday so if you guys want a shoutout don't be afraid to leave a comment down below! :p
ill take a shout out

channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChGleGnWRIxMD69JEhjgDSg

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
hey i've subbed on your channel your videos look amazing do you play on console????

i would love a shout out

If you could give a shoutout from me I'd really appreciate it

I wouldn't mind a shoutout tbh. Getting more publicity is always good ^^

Congratz!!! All 5 of you are getting a shoutout :p stay tuned video will be up in a few hours :D

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey Guys I'm sorry shoutout video hasn't been uploaded yet I will explain why in a video that will be up today but don't worry shoutout video will be uploaded as normally on Monday :3