Community Monday Shoutouts! Who wants a shoutout? ^.^

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Please dont take this personal but due to inactivity on your channel I will be giving your shoutout to someone else :)
I want my subs to checkout channels that are active ^-^~
But once you are active again the moment you pm me you will get your shoutout :D
well its kind of hard for a animation channel to stay active

iAtomic

New User
Jun 1, 2016
Hey guys its DarkAngelPandaz :D
and I am here in search of channels that want shoutouts for my Monday shoutouts video I didn't do Monday this week cause sadly didn't have anyone to gve the shoutout to(I usually give my shoutouts to people active on my channel :3) so I am going to put on up on Friday so if you guys want a shoutout don't be afraid to leave a comment down below! :p
I'm a small gaming channel who puts out good content and I would really appreciate it!! :)

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! I could really use a shoutout! my channel has been inactive for 2 months, and now i'm a few weeks in again. So I want people to notice that my channel is active and that it's awesome! My channel is all about zombies. And every Monday, me and some of my friends starting to play a new map on call of duty world at war zombies. and when we are out of original maps, then we will be headed to custom maps!

if that sounds good to you then i would love to receive a shoutout and some people to check my channel.

thanks in advance :D

HaanBerry

New User
Jun 5, 2016
Hey i would love an shoutout. Im not a big youtuber. But i love YOUR channel! Lol off topic but i hope u give me a shoutout so u can help me grow :)

alenciaTV

New User
Jun 5, 2016
Hey! I'd like a shout out. I'm just starting YouTube and I could use a boost I subscribed
bit.ly/1qXBNeM

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
I know that understandable but considering that you uploaded 2-3 a month and had only about 1 month difference only if you didn't upload a video youre kinda unactive but as I said the moment you upload tell me :D
And good luck :p
ok

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey AngelPandaz!! I checked out your channel and subbed. I really like your content and maybe one day we could collab. If that is not something you are up to, maybe we can still be in touch. I try really hard to make content on my channel "SnakeCity" and would love if you can give me a shoutout to help support me :)

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey guys this thread is an ongoing thread so feel free to keep commenting on it!
Every time I will come back and choose 5 people for my shoutout video!
Stay tuned :3