Music Music Monetization

NeoKatreo

New User
Apr 6, 2017
Hey everyone i have a very important question which i can't find the answer to is it ilegal to monetize a video with a song i played by my own that belongs to another band? Lets say linking park castle of glass if i use my own instruments (guitar,piano,etc..) and play a copy of the instrumental background music is it okay to monetize it with my videos or do i need a certain license to play the song on my own and monetize it? Just to make it clear by copy i mean i remember the song after hearing it so i manged to play it on my own and not using a device to copy it

moncif ait ahmed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
morocco
www.7amosa.com
YouTube
thats very complicated ,but i think some covers can monetize them check the joined file,but some covers you can t, it may depend if you have authorization or not , but i don't have a clear answer no one does only copyright owner can answer that , but i suggest you start mixing remix songs this kind of videos you can monetize cuz the hole song get changed,but you need to pay attention.good luck[DOUBLEPOST=1492513154][/DOUBLEPOST]check this out .
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3301938?hl=en-GB

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: NeoKatreo