Music Through Tunes.tm

lindahicks

Rising User
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
I don't know where to put this forum post. I am trying so hard to get a song to download, however, it only plays there is no download button like every other song has. I WANT this song for my video and I am even willing to pay for this song, that's how much I like it. I know it shows "beta" next to the tunes button but shouldn't that let me download songs for videos as long as I am signed in with my Freedom account??

I have put my video on hold trying to find the right song instead of a voice over and now that I have one I cannot seem to get it.

Help?????????

lindahicks

Rising User
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
I was on my dashboard and on the left panel it shows a music tab, click on it and the sub-folder called tunes. This redirects you to tunes.tm and the song I found that I fell in love with is Shine Your Light Josh Money Remix. When you search the song you get a list of songs. It is the first song. The only options are to play or add to playlist. If you take the panel and click tracks, you can see a crap ton of songs that have the download option but I scrolled for a good ten minutes with nothing.