MY CHANNEL is slowly being destroyed?

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
ok so lets start off with the basic, my channel recently grew and i got some nice amount of views now i am stuck at my normal subscriber rate and now my video are all getting less views i just dont understand. I get little comments now and everything is not going the way i wanted it to go any ideas or sugestions?

Heres my channel: http://youtube.com/user/krakingamer

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Well, school recently started, taking up most of the time for kids, teens and young adults alike. This is probably the reason you get less views in your videos and your subscriber rate is at a halt.

It's normal for views to not reach where it use to reach before and to not get new subscribers at a certain time, whether it be days, weeks or months. Just keep doing what you do and soon enough, your views and subscriber rate will go back to normal.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
ok so lets start off with the basic, my channel recently grew and i got some nice amount of views now i am stuck at my normal subscriber rate and now my video are all getting less views i just dont understand. I get little comments now and everything is not going the way i wanted it to go any ideas or sugestions?

Heres my channel: http://youtube.com/user/krakingamer
What Ever You do Dont Give-up Keep At It

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Like these guys said, my channel was THRIVING in views and minutes watched a short while ago, then it dropped. Your analytics will tell you who your demographic is that watches the most in terms of age and gender. I try (and am usually successful) to appeal more to gamers that are in the young adult range. I get a few 14-18 year olds, which is why I try to tone down on the cursing, but as small as my channel may be, I still take the time to appreciate the people that do watch. Don't do it for subscribers and views. Do it because you enjoy it, and cherish the ones that do keep coming back. Sure, it would be nice to make this a career....but the reality of it is that may be unlikely, unless you get noticed by the big names in the advertising/entertainment industry and get plugs thrown your way.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Wow, I didn't realize that school would effect views. That makes a lot of sense and I don't know why I didn't realize it before. I'm a college student and my semester starts soon so I'm going to have a lot less time to watch videos. I'm happy I stumbled across this!