My experience with Freedom

Mumzel

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2015
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
mumzel99
I can already tell that many people have made several of these threads before, but only said stuff like "Freedom is ****", "don't join" etc.

This has also happened to my brother so we both know, because he was the one who original said "Freedom is the best network". But let me explain to in depth,

I wouldn't call Freedom directly scammers, but I'd call them a little bit unfair.

So how I joined freedom first, was through some guy I used to watch who recommended it. When I first joined in the end of 2013, I waited a couple of months until the money showed on my analytics. (Since I barely got any views I wasn't expecting any $$$). After a couple of months I saw a few cents in my analysis. I was expecting to wait a few months until it got paid, but after a few months I realized I never put in my paypal. I waited again about a couple of months day by day to see if I got paid or not. It wasn't until the semi- beginng of 2015, I tried contacting freedom.

In all honesty I am guilty of not contacting Freedom right away, but it still wouldn't make a difference til today.

Once I started to contact freedom, month after month they said "next month" you'll get it. And they said "we can't do anything". I was fed up and around the end of 2015, I left Freedom for Good. My Partnership (Shair), couldn't do anything because Freedom powered it.

Now I did recieve 3 payments (http://prntscr.com/a14zop), however I didn't get any of the others until this day (http://prntscr.com/a1500b).

Now the funny thing is, that I didn't get those 3 payments until I left Freedom and joined Curse. I am still confused how Freedom works things out with payments, but they seem to only want to pay out the small payments.

I know a lot of you will say "I always get paid", well the thing is Freedom pays the majority (or less), of the partners, the rest can always "wait", and it happens to be I was one of them. The paid me when I left because they had to, or else it'd be considered scamming. But what about the other ones? Yeah I have no idea, but honestly I think it's because I got my videos removed but they still ended up getting the views, so I don't think there's any big difference.

If you have any questions/concerns, then feel free to leave them below.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
In my 2 years with freedom i have never experienced any problems to be honest. Always got payed in time, the community is helpfull and got to know alot of great people. Only thing that bothers me a little is the promises made that haven't been made reality or are taking ages. I switched over to MGN the sub-network and became moderator on their forums and have got to know the head a bit and he listens to the members and thinks together for ideas to improve and has implented all ideas that we came up with.