Gaming My Freedom! Introduction

Imaniinjanawt

New User
Nov 15, 2015
I used this introduction template just so you know :)

(Optional) Where are you from?:
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Heyo! My name is Imaniinjanawt, I'm a 16 year old gamer from Sweden!
I found Freedom! By watching a few videos on how to grow your channel, I checked the website out and I really liked it so I applied. And here I am posting my first thread 2 days later! :3
I love Japan and it's culture, so most of my spare time goes to watching J-vloggers or other Youtube videos! I love anime too and my favorite one is probably Tokyo Ravens! I also play a lot of minecraft, It's kinda the only game I play.
I'm a vegetarian and I really like soup, It's kind of a weird choice for your favorite food but it's so delicious!
I started Youtube after watching Joey Graceffa play Hexxit and MCSG. Joey has always been a role model to me and I wanted to become like him, then when I started my own channel I wanted to go a diffrent path, and I'm still figuring out what exactly my path is!
My biggest dream on Youtube is to make more people watch my videos. I only get like 10 views on my videos and I wanna get at least 20, so I guess that's my goal :)
Right now I only upload Hexxit, but I want to incorporate some of Japan into my videos, I have a new series coming where I teach basic Japanese through my Minecraft videos!
I upload a few times a week, I took a break from youtube a couple of months ago because I broke both my arms, hehe, I'm not clumpsy...

Well there you go, that's a little bit about me, I would love it if you checked my channel out and contact me if you want to talk! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYGDs9WdHuwWKH7_5DVa1g

Reactions: Nuke and Brent Cone

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey great introduction and WOW your channel seems really cool! I've never seen a channel where they upload Japanese teaching videos, that seems very creative and I'll have to check that out! If you'd like to become a full member of the Freedom! Forums then click here. Becoming a full member of the Forums gives you a partner badge, more access to the forums, and more. Anyways, welcome to the Forums and good luck growing! I went ahead and gave you a subscribe so you can keep growing and I plan to watch that Japanese series coming soon! Doing the same for me is appreciated! :D

Reactions: Nuke

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Awesome! I have two good Youtube buds from Sweden :D Welcome to Freedom good sir! Lol never was too good on keeping up with my "home" culture, like at all xD Maybe that'll change one day when my inner procrastinator decides to leave the room for once but at the moment it ain't looking too bright for me.

Btw great to see another Minecraft channel around these parts :) Hard to go wrong with that amazing game, do you use OBS to record it? Been meaning to get to PC nation for a while now but console country's had me in its grips for so many years... x) Anyways man good luck out there! If you need help with anything don't think twice about asking, we're a friendly bunch around here ;) Enjoy the forums and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

I used this introduction template just so you know :)

(Optional) Where are you from?:
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:
Channel link:

Heyo! My name is Imaniinjanawt, I'm a 16 year old gamer from Sweden!
I found Freedom! By watching a few videos on how to grow your channel, I checked the website out and I really liked it so I applied. And here I am posting my first thread 2 days later! :3
I love Japan and it's culture, so most of my spare time goes to watching J-vloggers or other Youtube videos! I love anime too and my favorite one is probably Tokyo Ravens! I also play a lot of minecraft, It's kinda the only game I play.
I'm a vegetarian and I really like soup, It's kind of a weird choice for your favorite food but it's so delicious!
I started Youtube after watching Joey Graceffa play Hexxit and MCSG. Joey has always been a role model to me and I wanted to become like him, then when I started my own channel I wanted to go a diffrent path, and I'm still figuring out what exactly my path is!
My biggest dream on Youtube is to make more people watch my videos. I only get like 10 views on my videos and I wanna get at least 20, so I guess that's my goal :)
Right now I only upload Hexxit, but I want to incorporate some of Japan into my videos, I have a new series coming where I teach basic Japanese through my Minecraft videos!
I upload a few times a week, I took a break from youtube a couple of months ago because I broke both my arms, hehe, I'm not clumpsy...

Well there you go, that's a little bit about me, I would love it if you checked my channel out and contact me if you want to talk! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYGDs9WdHuwWKH7_5DVa1g

Welcome, be sure to read the rules of the forum to prevent problems

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Hello mate!! Vällkommen till Freedom! forumet!! Nice to finally see a Swedish person like me here lol! ;) Take care & i'll make sure to give your channel a look! :D