XBox My Gaming Channel

Bockwheat

New User
Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

My name is Bockwheat. I am looking for a group of friends to record with. My xbox gamertag is Bockwheat. Message me if your interested in collaborating. I play GTA, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Black Ops 2 Zombies, and other games

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi,

My name is Bockwheat. I am looking for a group of friends to record with. My xbox gamertag is Bockwheat. Message me if your interested in collaborating. I play GTA, Black Ops 3 Zombies, Black Ops 2 Zombies, and other games

Possibly I like blackops 3 zombs and bo2 zombs, havent played gta in a few weeks though[DOUBLEPOST=1501312418][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,

wait is it xbox one or 360 cause im on xbox one btw

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hi,

Good Day there mate, i would very much like to collab. I have GTA 5, but no COD games so if you want to hit me up at :The Jaguar19

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Good Day there mate, i would very much like to collab. I have GTA 5, but no COD games so if you want to hit me up at :The Jaguar19

I messaged him on xbox and he hasnt said anything to me besides like one word so if you wanna do something id be up for it