Gaming My Intro ScorpionVonGaming

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Been a couple of months since Joining Freedom Partnership 23 July 2016 and thought it was about time to probably introduce myself. I always comment on other people`s topic how to do proper intro so here is mine.

Your name/alias:
Anthony/ScorpionVonGaming
Where are you from?: Brisbane Australia
How old are you?: 34 years old
Nickname: Schuey

Occupation? Business owner. After finishing university/collage I did bachelors degree in business I worked in finance for a few years. I gave that all away and did what I wanted to do and what i loved and enjoyed became an opal miner what lead me to starting up a business 5 years ago i now export gemstones all over the world.

How did you find Freedom!?
I have known about Freedom for the past couple of years.

What made you join our forums?:
I joined the forums for the simple reason to help others and maybe past some of my experience onto others and hopefully learn a few things myself in which I have. The community is very nice pleasant and respectful here compared to others and enjoy spending the little bit of free time I have here everyone has a common goal.

Why did you start YouTube?
I had a YouTube channel few years ago what got quite big very fast had too many things on at the time including young family what came first. This time around have more time kids are little bit older now.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Gaming.
What type of games do you Upload? Clash Of Clans.

Computer?
MSI Leopard Pro laptop. I am also currently building custom build gaming rig with a dual GTX 1080`s in SLI config.

Recording Editing? i use Action Screen Recorder to record Clash Of Clans from Bluestacks for any other games I use Nvidia Shadowplay editing software Adobe Premiere along with Photoshop bundle package.

Why this Game/Content?
1st - I enjoy playing this game. 2nd I have done my research on this game player numbers, Monthly search data/volume, keyword search data, search related, YouTube data and search results data and studied the numbers and this game type has high search results compared tot total video`s. In simple terms people can find your video`s in search list.

Have you had YouTube channels in the past?
Yes i had a channel few years back i did manly first person shooter games and golf games.

How frequently do you upload?:
daily since my video`s are between 3 to 10 minutes long building bases allows me to upload daily.

Do you have any goals/milestones?
I would rather help other peoples channels reach there personal milestones before my own as i have been there done it all before. But on a personal note reaching 1,000 subscribers would be really nice milestone to achieve.

I like to thank thank Freedom community for there support and the members of this forum for good clean and respectful forum and place for everyone to help each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Been a couple of months since Joining Freedom Partnership 23 July 2016 and thought it was about time to probably introduce myself. I always comment on other people`s topic how to do proper intro so here is mine.

Your name/alias:

Occupation? Business owner. After finishing university/collage I did bachelors degree in business I worked in finance for a few years. I gave that all away and did what I wanted to do and what i loved and enjoyed became an opal miner what lead me to starting up a business 5 years ago i now export gemstones all over the world.

I joined the forums for the simple reason to help others and maybe past some of my experience onto others and hopefully learn a few things myself in which I have. The community is very nice pleasant and respectful here compared to others and enjoy spending the little bit of free time I have here everyone has a common goal.

I had a YouTube channel few years ago what got quite big very fast had too many things on at the time including young family what came first. This time around have more time kids are little bit older now.

Gaming.

Computer?
MSI Leopard Pro laptop. I am also currently building custom build gaming rig with a dual GTX 1080`s in SLI config.

Recording Editing? i use Action Screen Recorder to record Clash Of Clans from Bluestacks for any other games I use Nvidia Shadowplay editing software Adobe Premiere along with Photoshop bundle package.

Why this Game/Content?
1st - I enjoy playing this game. 2nd I have done my research on this game player numbers, Monthly search data/volume, keyword search data, search related, YouTube data and search results data and studied the numbers and this game type has high search results compared tot total video`s. In simple terms people can find your video`s in search list.

Yes i had a channel few years back i did many first person shooter games and golf games.

daily since my video`s are between 3 to 10 minutes long building bases allows me to upload daily.

I would rather help other peoples channels reach there personal milestones before my own as i have been there done it all before. But on a personal note reaching 1,000 subscribers would be really nice milestone to achieve.

I like to thank thank Freedom community for there support and the members of this forum for good clean and respectful forum and place for everyone to help each other.
Definitely a lot of information to take in, nice job on writing a lot regarding yourself!

I'm hoping to upload daily myself, and it's great that you can hold yourself to a schedule. That's nice that you want to help people with your knowledge regarding YouTube. What kind of general tips do you have for a beginning person barely starting YouTube? :p

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Definitely a lot of information to take in, nice job on writing a lot regarding yourself!

What kind of general tips do you have for a beginning person barely starting YouTube? :p

Easy but complicated question to answer as there are many factors involved.
I could say the normal things , thumbnails, video qualty, good editing voice etc etc but everyone says that and is well known, but it only helps so far the question is still "how are people going to find your video`s" in today`s market/Youtube`s Search Algorithm as some game titles have between 15 million to 20 million video`s.

(2 factors what are standout important)
Enjoy the content type your uploading have fun.
Patience.

(For those who take it serious)
Do your research on game types popularity and compare that data/ search how many video`s are on YouTube example GTA 5 17.6 million with a monthly average search tad over 6 million you can find some very surprising results for some games. High search volume is what your looking for with "low million" video`s on YouTube.

Google adwords search volume, Search average monthly search, but also search sub-categories example tutorials, tips and tricks as you can sometimes find good search results compared to lower amount of video`s and give`s you an avenue to start of doing that type of content then expanding from there.

Keyword planner this is very important for smaller Youtubers the bigger guys can get away with 5 or 6 tags but everyone of our tags need to be spot on and filled so you can`t add any more and all tags searched volume for that game type.

When I search and look for video`s I look for Uniqueness & something different either crazy voice over or totally different/surprising editing
i think that is very important now then, then in the past. You could watch 100 video`s in a day and think they are all the same as I watched yesterday or the day before but if you have wow factor or pop factor or uniqueness what stands you out from X amount of video`s will take you far in the future.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Your name/alias:

Gaming.

Computer?

Why this Game/Content?

Yes i had a channel few years back i did many first person shooter games and golf games.

Woah! A LOT of info there....Will you be uploading more games?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Easy but complicated question to answer as there are many factors involved.
I could say the normal things , thumbnails, video qualty, good editing voice etc etc but everyone says that and is well known, but it only helps so far the question is still "how are people going to find your video`s" in today`s market/Youtube`s Search Algorithm as some game titles have between 15 million to 20 million video`s.

(2 factors what are standout important)
Enjoy the content type your uploading have fun.
Patience.

(For those who take it serious)
Do your research on game types popularity and compare that data/ search how many video`s are on YouTube example GTA 5 17.6 million with a monthly average search tad over 6 million you can find some very surprising results for some games. High search volume is what your looking for with "low million" video`s on YouTube.

Google adwords search volume, Search average monthly search, but also search sub-categories example tutorials, tips and tricks as you can sometimes find good search results compared to lower amount of video`s and give`s you an avenue to start of doing that type of content then expanding from there.

Keyword planner this is very important for smaller Youtubers the bigger guys can get away with 5 or 6 tags but everyone of our tags need to be spot on and filled so you can`t add any more and all tags searched volume for that game type.

When I search and look for video`s I look for Uniqueness & something different either crazy voice over or totally different/surprising editing
i think that is very important now then, then in the past. You could watch 100 video`s in a day and think they are all the same as I watched yesterday or the day before but if you have wow factor or pop factor or uniqueness what stands you out from X amount of video`s will take you far in the future.
Competition can definitely make it harder for a lot of people to succeed. Picking and choosing their battles is ideal. It's nice that you gathered up this information on the fly. I'll keep some of these tips in consideration as well. Unique approaches to YouTube will pay off if done in the right way ^^

Reactions: scorpionvongaming

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Your name/alias:

Gaming.

Computer?

Why this Game/Content?

Yes i had a channel few years back i did manly first person shooter games and golf games.

Welcome to freedom mate. I've seen you around but never really had a proper introduction. Great to have you with us.

(I'm also an auzzie) ;)

Reactions: scorpionvongaming