YouTube
_Thatguystech
Yo!
What's Up Guys?
My Name Is Carlo.
I'm From Detroit, MI, USA!
I am 20 Years Young.
I Forgot how i found Freedom. loll
I Joined the Forum to interact with other people, and get better at Youtube.
My favorite hobbies is making videos and playing games,photography, sneaker enthusiast,singing, cooking, ect.
My Favorite Food Is Corn, Ribs, Seafood, Chicken
I Started Youtube To be able to Share with people what i love about technology and what i think about it.
I Run a Tech Channel.
I Upload Tech Deals, Tech News, reviews, unboxings, ect.

My Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMkqKp_fC1zoZWLTRrtRJA

Check It out And Let Me Know What I Can Do To Get Better!
See Ya Guys!
-Carlo

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Carlo Robinson welcome to the Freedom! Community!!

We have plenty of things in common! I too have a tech YouTube channel and I'm also a sneaker enthusiast. What are your grails? I'd say mine are Carmine 1s or the Kendrick Lamar Reebok Ventilators. I also like to do photography, I have a DSLR so I can take better quality photos and videos compared to a smartphone camera. It's very interesting to see how similar we are, this is pretty cool :)

I hope to see you more on these forums, I had a blast reading your introduction!

Peace! ;P

Carlo Robinson

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
_Thatguystech
Hey @Carlo Robinson welcome to the Freedom! Community!!

We have plenty of things in common! I too have a tech YouTube channel and I'm also a sneaker enthusiast. What are your grails? I'd say mine are Carmine 1s or the Kendrick Lamar Reebok Ventilators. I also like to do photography, I have a DSLR so I can take better quality photos and videos compared to a smartphone camera. It's very interesting to see how similar we are, this is pretty cool :)

I hope to see you more on these forums, I had a blast reading your introduction!

Peace! ;P
Grails are proly The Chlorophyll Air Max 90's, 07' Bordo's, and Limited Edition Gunmetal SB Dunks, And My Tiffanys.
I Used My Brothers DSLR Cam, But I Been Saving Up For One For Myself. so yeaa.
and I'm Assuming by your Youtube name you Korean?
Im Blasian! (Half Black/Half Asian) Mom Is Philippino/Jap/Chinese.
So Thats Another Thing We have in common. lol
Everybody thinks we are good at math. loll

And Thanks For Welcoming Me To The Community!

Reactions: Bryan

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

dude I love ribs xD so dam good , I also like to sing but others don't like it when I do haha not the best xD

Carlo Robinson

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
_Thatguystech
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

dude I love ribs xD so dam good , I also like to sing but others don't like it when I do haha not the best xD
Yo! Thanks Man, I think i'm a pretty good singer, i sing/rap everything, beside COUNTRY. Some Country songs are good, and i love playing instruments but, idk. something about Country music is not appealing to me.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yo! Thanks Man, I think i'm a pretty good singer, i sing/rap everything, beside COUNTRY. Some Country songs are good, and i love playing instruments but, idk. something about Country music is not appealing to me.

that is awesome , My brother is a singer as well , he goes to a music college and uses an app called smule :)

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Grails are proly The Chlorophyll Air Max 90's, 07' Bordo's, and Limited Edition Gunmetal SB Dunks, And My Tiffanys.
I Used My Brothers DSLR Cam, But I Been Saving Up For One For Myself. so yeaa.
and I'm Assuming by your Youtube name you Korean?
Im Blasian! (Half Black/Half Asian) Mom Is Philippino/Jap/Chinese.
So Thats Another Thing We have in common. lol
Everybody thinks we are good at math. loll

And Thanks For Welcoming Me To The Community!

Hahaha that's dope!
I never met a Blasian before, it sounds like a rare breed of human xD
DSLR's are good for video production, it's definitely worth it. I have the Sony A58 and I love it! I'm sure when you get your DSLR you will be satisfied :)