Comedy My introduction.

nabernizer

New User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Kyle Dobson and My friends and I have been making silly videos like the ones on my channel for years. We make the videos for the people we know, and everyone we show them to tend to enjoy the ridiculous, weird, hilarity that take place in our silly little skits.
I'd like to try expanding our audience outside of our niche subscriber base, and that's why I signed up for Freedom. Our videos aren't exactly quality, far from it, but I feel like they have a charm to them that few recognized Youtube channels have.
I'm the cameraman and editor for the channel, and I hope you enjoy our vids and maybe throw us a subscribe if you like them. We tend to upload weekly if possible. Thanks for may possibly checking out the channel. It's some weird stuff for sure.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Kyle Dobson and My friends and I have been making silly videos like the ones on my channel for years. We make the videos for the people we know, and everyone we show them to tend to enjoy the ridiculous, weird, hilarity that take place in our silly little skits.
I'd like to try expanding our audience outside of our niche subscriber base, and that's why I signed up for Freedom. Our videos aren't exactly quality, far from it, but I feel like they have a charm to them that few recognized Youtube channels have.
I'm the cameraman and editor for the channel, and I hope you enjoy our vids and maybe throw us a subscribe if you like them. We tend to upload weekly if possible. Thanks for may possibly checking out the channel. It's some weird stuff for sure.

Welcome to the family guys, Its nice have non gaming channel in here, how much I love game channel but this community is over flowing with gaming channel lol but Welcome again and how you found about Freedom! ?

nabernizer

New User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family guys, Its nice have non gaming channel in here, how much I love game channel but this community is over flowing with gaming channel lol but Welcome again and how you found about Freedom! ?
I found out about it after I looked up YouTube partners. Freedom was one of the first results and it didn't look shady. Glad everyone is taking well to our non-gamingness. :b