Gaming My New Channel! Vortex Gaming

Joel Adams

New User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi im Vortex! i run a youtube channel that mainly focuses on Small indie or R.T.S games.
I upload 2-4 times a week with video's differing in length from 20 to 40 minutes!
I would hugely appreciate it if you subscribed! And shared the channel to anyone you might think would be interested in it.
I hope to see you there soon!

click here to subscribe

See my latest video here!

Vortex

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi im Vortex! i run a youtube channel that mainly focuses on Small indie or R.T.S games.
I upload 2-4 times a week with video's differing in length from 20 to 40 minutes!
I would hugely appreciate it if you subscribed! And shared the channel to anyone you might think would be interested in it.
I hope to see you there soon!

click here to subscribe

See my latest video here!

Vortex

Welcome to the Family Vortex, What types of video you do, How you find about Freedom! ? and whats you biggest goal on youtube for the future?

Joel Adams

New User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Family Vortex, What types of video you do, How you find about Freedom! ? and whats you biggest goal on youtube for the future?
Thanks for the comment! My biggest goal i just to be relatively successful. I do a variety but at the moment its Factorio. I found freedom by googling best networks for small channels!

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Cool how you found us :) Good luck with the channel! 20 to 40 minutes is long video length... not livestream footage? Do you keep an eye on your stats to see if people watch the video completely through? This affects all revenue... may be worth shortening the vids once you look at it! thanks

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thanks for the comment! My biggest goal i just to be relatively successful. I do a variety but at the moment its Factorio. I found freedom by googling best networks for small channels!

Like Caleb says, its nice feeling someone watch you whole video and good luck on youtube. click the link under the link for alot of good youtube stats

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Retention length is generally around 10 minutes or under if you want someone to watch the whole video. Maybe cut parts of the video and keep the highlights and people would be more keen to watch! 40 minutes is, after all, a very long time to watch a video!