Gaming My updated introduction!!!

harryplayz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
harryisgreat824
Hi, I am 14
I am also a Freedom! Partner. I have a small channel of very few subscribers. I started my channel over and I will put more effort into my channel, although I am always busy with school I play minecraft, slither.io and happy wheels. I also have a channel link for you to check out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ITE9y2bCtG3FdcTqnNW7w

My favorite hobby is to do homework but not too much. My favorite food is Tacos and Burritos from any Mexican restaurants. I speak Cantonese and English. I am Asian, as I said Cantonese
I like a lot to do a lot of stuff, I like to go to parks, drink boba (Asians know what is boba).

SUBSCRIBE TO MEH!!
My goal is to have 100subs

2/100 subs

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

Happy birthday dude ! do you use any mods on minecraft ?
also I am the complete opposite , I hate doing homework !

have a great day !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I am 13
My birthday is coming up in may. I am excited to be here and don't forget to say Happy Birthday to me in may 17th! I am also a Freedom! Partner. I have a small channel of 25 subscribers. I put effort into my channel, although I am always busy with school I play minecraft, slitherio, agario, alkinator, maybe LOL

My favorite hobby is to do homework but not too much.My favorite food is Tacos and Burritos from taco bell. I speak cantonese and english. I am asian , as I said cantonese
My recent best video was...

Press the picture to watch my video!

SUBSCRIBE TO MEH!!
Ill BE ALOT MORE ACTIVE in the NEAR future!

25/100 subs
Heya harry, that's awesome that your birthday is coming up soon, what do you have planned? I love to eat a ton of tacos when it's my birthday every year now. I'm surprised that you love doing homework at times, but it's good that you can bare with it all ^^

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Heyyy Good Luck with your channel!
And Happy Birthday :D
I actually love eating rice <.<...people think I'm weird cause of that xD
Although your channel seems to be only minecraft I would suggest uploading more things either than that :3
Your future is looking bright :D
P.S:I HATE doing homework xD, whenever I start doing homework 10-20min later I find myself doing something else usually playing a game on the computer xD dunno how you do it >.<

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Hi, I am 13
My birthday is coming up in may. I am excited to be here and don't forget to say Happy Birthday to me in may 17th! I am also a Freedom! Partner. I have a small channel of 25 subscribers. I put effort into my channel, although I am always busy with school I play minecraft, slitherio, agario, alkinator, maybe LOL

My favorite hobby is to do homework but not too much.My favorite food is Tacos and Burritos from taco bell. I speak cantonese and english. I am asian , as I said cantonese
My recent best video was...

Press the picture to watch my video!

SUBSCRIBE TO MEH!!
Ill BE ALOT MORE ACTIVE in the NEAR future!

25/100 subs
welcome and good luck bro