Solved My YouTube Channel Got suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

Freedom! Member
I'm been busy, and for the last 3 to 4 months I haven't uploaded any videos, just today when I login to my account my channel said the following,
This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

I spent my life onto doing something that I like doing, and seeing this has made me upset. I have not believed that A broken any rules, and I been running since 2013 with over 30k views and 110 videos. I want my channel up and running again and I don't want to start again. I want support and help to get my channel running again. Maybe the team of freedom can help.

My channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQtbO8weWWuLz8jWiDi_dQ

and I got this https://www.seoclerk.com/youtube/82...man-FAST-YOUTUBE-Views-In-less-then-48-72-Hou

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

Last edited:

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
But still. You decided to buy that. It's still against Youtube & Freedom's Terms of Service even if he deliveres them or not. I hope you've learned your lesson and NEVER do anything like that again.

Reactions: Bryan
Upvote 0

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
Yeah buying views/subs is a bad idea. Actual views and subs are much more valuable :) even if it wasn't against the rules to do this it would give you a bad reputation if you carried on with this.

Upvote 0

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
I hope you learn a valuable lesson my friend.. Let's hope you get a views/subscription through hardwork and determination :D

With that.. You'll reach for the top in no time.. Just take one step at the time..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.