Gaming My YouTube story

Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is RandomStuffGaming (I don't want to share my real name) and I have been on YouTube for about 7 months now. I have 59 subscribers at the time and I joined Freedom! a couple months ago. Ever since iv'e joined I got tips in my email and they really helped. Before I joined Freedom! I recorded my computer screen with a phone. Now I have registered Bandicam, a decent mic, a 1080p webcam, and a decent video editor. It's hard to be noticed on YouTube even if you deserve to be noticed. I have seen many channels who don't get what they deserve. At one point I thought of leaving YouTube. I left it for a week or then I thought I'll make one more video and see how it goes. It went pretty well so I kept doing Youtube. A month or two later I joined Freedom! and got tips for my channel in my email. Then one day I just grew a lot of subscribers so I kept doing what I was doing and that leads up to today. Thank you so much Freedom! for being such a good partner.
Here's my channel if you want to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpqT4iNntnW62ypOePj0Dww/videos

Reactions: SuperMilkbox
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube