Educational Name is Caleb

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Hi there,

Name is Caleb. I work for Freedom (as a talent agent) and run multiple channels on YouTube... some successful, some average, some terrible! But it's all about trying new things...

Have any questions about Freedom? Networks? YouTube? I feel like I can help. Thanks!!!

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Name is Caleb. I work for Freedom (as a talent agent) and run multiple channels on YouTube... some successful, some average, some terrible! But it's all about trying new things...

Have any questions about Freedom? Networks? YouTube? I feel like I can help. Thanks!!!
Nothing right now but hey, hope you make even more functional the Freedom stuff

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi there,

Welcome Caleb and grad you work for Freedom and what type of work you do in Freedom? I mean what you to help run some youtube channels?

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Welcome Caleb and grad you work for Freedom and what type of work you do in Freedom? I mean what you to help run some youtube channels?
I recruit channels on YouTube AKA a Talent Scout... but I also run a bunch of channels myself, and of course they are partnered with Freedom! :)