Gaming Nearly to 100 subs, could you guys help me get there?

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I am new to the freedom forums and have already fallen in love with the community feel of the forums. If you could please check out my channel I would really appreciate it. My videos are mainly video game based:COD, FIFA, 2K, football/soccer gear reviews and even tips to help grow your youtube channel. Here is a link to one of my more popular recent videos on steps to growing your Youtube channel from a fellow small youtuber. Feedback is welcomed, also, if you would like a sub back, just let me know! Channel link:

dmbardal

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the vid!

I think I became the 100th sub.
Said 99 before I subbed at least :p

But.. Capture-card?
I'm assuming that's for console-users, because if you are playing on a PC, you won't need a capture-card if you got a decent PC.

Edit: I noticed your tags afterwards, and it says PS4, so I'm going to assume you play on a PS4 :p

Last edited:

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, I am new to the freedom forums and have already fallen in love with the community feel of the forums. If you could please check out my channel I would really appreciate it. My videos are mainly video game based:COD, FIFA, 2K, football/soccer gear reviews and even tips to help grow your youtube channel. Here is a link to one of my more popular recent videos on steps to growing your Youtube channel from a fellow small youtuber. Feedback is welcomed, also, if you would like a sub back, just let me know! Channel link:
i literally know excatly what youre going through id be happy to help :)

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
im your 100th subscriber!!!!