GFX Request Need a 2D Intro (Vegas Pro)

Vlawie

New User
Mar 5, 2017
Hi, I have a small channel on Youtube with over 700 subs but going to start over again (Name stays the same). I need a original intro (not an template). But I don't have the skills to make a good looking intro for my channel that why I need help. I know how I want my intro to look like (colors, front type etc.). If you are interested please PM me in one of my social media accounts down below.

Twitter: Vlawie_
Steam: Vlawie
Youtube: Vlawie
Discord (id): #1110

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hi, I have a small channel on Youtube with over 700 subs but going to start over again (Name stays the same). I need a original intro (not an template). But I don't have the skills to make a good looking intro for my channel that why I need help. I know how I want my intro to look like (colors, front type etc.). If you are interested please PM me in one of my social media accounts down below.

Nice! Hope it goes well for you! :)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube

I would love to help you man!

Voxley 2

New User
Mar 5, 2017
I can make you free intro
open link and open description there is link of google forms(there leave name of your chanel)[DOUBLEPOST=1488746673][/DOUBLEPOST]i can make you free intro