Request Need a constructive feedback!

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey there I am Newbiezo and almost a month ago I joined youtube doing farely good with 20 hard earned subscribers! I just need some tips how I can improve more so i just dont get stuck to where i am now..Constructive feedback appreciated!

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hey there I am Newbiezo and almost a month ago I joined youtube doing farely good with 20 hard earned subscribers! I just need some tips how I can improve more so i just dont get stuck to where i am now..Constructive feedback appreciated!

Hey Newbiezo!
I'm not that big, but I'll try my best to help.
So let me break it down for you.

The positives: Excellent Thumbnails and a very good channel description!
The negatives: Profile picture background is a little crowded, the banner is a little plain, and the video music should be a tad bit lower.

Hope this helped!

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hmmm...
I have made some youtube tip videos...
You might want to track some comments
on the freedom youtube channel for questions
to answer...

GarryTheDigger

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Well your content is more of a 1 time thing. People will search up how to do a certain thing and after they get it I doubt they'll subscribe since they got what they needed. Other than that, some tips are: lower the volume of the music in your videos. Too loud music can be a bit too distracting in videos where you mostly talk. Also tell some stories or talk about relevant issues rather than how tos if you want to get long term viewers

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Well your content is more of a 1 time thing. People will search up how to do a certain thing and after they get it I doubt they'll subscribe since they got what they needed. Other than that, some tips are: lower the volume of the music in your videos. Too loud music can be a bit too distracting in videos where you mostly talk. Also tell some stories or talk about relevant issues rather than how tos if you want to get long term viewers
Thank you for that tip and I would surely imptoe on that fault! Stay Tuned!