Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
My logo = eww
my channel banner = not bad
But i like to get a better one.
So i need something to match my channel
I do lets play videos so yea
Now stuff to give you ideas on what to do for banner and logo.
For logo i think a circle with the 2 letters of my name MG is fine and maybe for background forest green(favorite color) or something from castle crashers ( my favorite game).i think the most badass looking character is fire knight so that could be background (honestly might not look good on logo so that could go with banner)

Now for channel banner you could do mgracer and background of something cool. Like i suggested earlier maybe something from castle crashers. (Maybe 4 main knights? or the fire knight)

Also Im counting on someone with experience on making epic banners and logos.
My Skype is mgracer48
(text chat only no video calls)

Last edited:

mgracer48

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Whoever helps me out will be in my featured channels and credit will be given in description on all my videos

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
My logo = eww
my channel banner = not bad
But i like to get a better one.
So i need something to match my channel
I do lets play videos so yea
Now stuff to give you ideas on what to do for banner and logo.
For logo i think a circle with the 2 letters of my name MG is fine and maybe for background forest green(favorite color) or something from castle crashers ( my favorite game).i think the most badass looking character is fire knight so that could be background (honestly might not look good on logo so that could go with banner)

Now for channel banner you could do mgracer and background of something cool. Like i suggested earlier maybe something from castle crashers. (Maybe 4 main knights? or the fire knight)

Also Im counting on someone with experience on making epic banners and logos.
My Skype is mgracer48
(text chat only no video calls)

yo i can make one i only want you to featured me and press the like button on this reply my skype: myiel12 like button is here.

Reactions: mgracer48