Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to my Channel Newbiezo™
This Channel will be all about the everyday help about:
➡Youtube Help
➡Tips&Shortcuts
➡ Vlogs
➡How-to and much much more!
I promise to have my videos of ➥Best Quality and Ofcourse having a ➥Quality Content.
Being still in High School am punched with loads of Home-Work But yet I would surely be Consistent and Regular in my Uploads!
Every Youtuber has their Goals and Aspiration..and in them my Goal is to have a Vast Community Of Newbiezo!
My aspiration is to help the every new youtuber who steps in this vast world of YouTube!

Schedule: 2-3 Videos per Week

✌ Want to Contact me??
Facebook : www.facebook.com/newbiezo
Twitter : Follow me @IINewbiezoII
Email : [email protected] (Collaborations Accepted!)

My Goals and Aspirations would be achieved with a heartfelt support of You Guyz!

Tell me guys how I can improve more! and also show a bit support to me! Thank You!

Attachments

• MainArt.jpg
    MainArt.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Right so...

1st of all too much music, you already have this accent that is not very easy to understand so having music on top of it does not help at all.

Point 2 I am not really sure what to expect from your channel as there is no channel trailer and banner is quite non informative (are those pencils on the banner ? I thought you were artsy channel when I saw it)

Point 3 - your comments and replies to people... they're...very "strange" feeling, like you dont need to ask people to support you if they like you because that just feels like you're begging for subs and noone like that. If someone likes your videos they will sub on theyr own. If you ask them to "support you" they will most likely run away instead though.

Thats about it I guess, you have a thing going with your thumbnails, which is good so keep that up, but overall quality of everything can still be raised.

Could I have a link to your channel? Hard to review without a link. ;)
that is why there is signature youtube button, you can click on it and go to a persons channel ;)

Kcmartz

Minecraft YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
KcmartzVsGaming
Right so...

1st of all too much music, you already have this accent that is not very easy to understand so having music on top of it does not help at all.

Point 2 I am not really sure what to expect from your channel as there is no channel trailer and banner is quite non informative (are those pencils on the banner ? I thought you were artsy channel when I saw it)

Point 3 - your comments and replies to people... they're...very "strange" feeling, like you dont need to ask people to support you if they like you because that just feels like you're begging for subs and noone like that. If someone likes your videos they will sub on theyr own. If you ask them to "support you" they will most likely run away instead though.

Thats about it I guess, you have a thing going with your thumbnails, which is good so keep that up, but overall quality of everything can still be raised.

that is why there is signature youtube button, you can click on it and go to a persons channel ;)
My take on point 1: I have to agree with @Nerd
My take on point 2: Yea, channel banner is pretty important. I'd say a 1min video or less, going directly into what your channel's about, would make it more likely I'd sub. That's a pretty big part in my book in deciding who I sub to.
My take on point 3: I can't think of a better way to say it.
+Point 4: I see no playlists shown under the first section, spice up your page!