Request need as much feed back as I can get.

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello all, I am open to anything u can tell me about my channel. I know it needs a lot of work for sure but I need a direction to go in. I know let's plays r a flooded market now but I don't really know how to do anything else. If I can't find even a little success in it then I really don't want to do anything at all. I'm not afraid of the truth, so let me have it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiYYuWne9H11CNr_VdqQ8nQ

Reactions: Octo 12

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello all, I am open to anything u can tell me about my channel. I know it needs a lot of work for sure but I need a direction to go in. I know let's plays r a flooded market now but I don't really know how to do anything else. If I can't find even a little success in it then I really don't want to do anything at all. I'm not afraid of the truth, so let me have it.

Like you said, let's plays are the only format you know. Try figuring out a new video archetype that people would love to see. Creativity can be rewarded greatly on here, and you need to stand out properly. For your introduction video, you should include your voice with funny clips, and the text you used is a little hard to read on the video. I'd consider investing in some thumbnails as well, but try your best Chrono, you can work on everything with time ^^

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube

the text in your introduction video is a little hard to read but other than that i tought it was good to see all the diffrent games you play,it seems hard to grow by doing lets play bc alot of people do them but keep trying,your channel art is nice it sticks out which i always look for thumbnails could be a lil better but are not bad i would would just say try working on the intro video to try and make us want to watch more overall not a bad channel keep it up can you check me out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
the text in your introduction video is a little hard to read but other than that i tought it was good to see all the diffrent games you play,it seems hard to grow by doing lets play bc alot of people do them but keep trying,your channel art is nice it sticks out which i always look for thumbnails could be a lil better but are not bad i would would just say try working on the intro video to try and make us want to watch more overall not a bad channel keep it up can you check me out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A
Thank you very much for the feedback. I will try to make a new channel trailer as soon as I can to improve it. I will have to try to make more time making thumbnails. I'm the kind of person that always thinks well I can just do it later, which I know is very bad for the channel.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you very much for the feedback. I will try to make a new channel trailer as soon as I can to improve it. I will have to try to make more time making thumbnails. I'm the kind of person that always thinks well I can just do it later, which I know is very bad for the channel.
No worries at all, I'm glad that I helped out! I understand waiting on doing something, we have a lot of priorities in life, and we push tasks away until much later, heh.

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
Like you said, let's plays are the only format you know. Try figuring out a new video archetype that people would love to see. Creativity can be rewarded greatly on here, and you need to stand out properly. For your introduction video, you should include your voice with funny clips, and the text you used is a little hard to read on the video. I'd consider investing in some thumbnails as well, but try your best Chrono, you can work on everything with time ^^
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to fix the channel trailer it seems to be a major thing so far. I'm not really funny I don't think and don't won't to try to force it. thumbnails r a big thing i'm getting lazy about too.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to fix the channel trailer it seems to be a major thing so far. I'm not really funny I don't think and don't won't to try to force it. thumbnails r a big thing i'm getting lazy about too.
Try setting aside some time for the weekend, or even right now if you can! Doing everything now saves you for the future! If I would have written blogs during my spare time, I'd be set for most of my future videos, but I'm paying the price now, heh.

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
Try setting aside some time for the weekend, or even right now if you can! Doing everything now saves you for the future! If I would have written blogs during my spare time, I'd be set for most of my future videos, but I'm paying the price now, heh.
My most popular videos r ones where my mic is so low u can't hear what i'm saying. It seems people just want me to shut up but I can't do that because it violates fair use. just playing a game and not adding something to it is bad news.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My most popular videos r ones where my mic is so low u can't hear what i'm saying. It seems people just want me to shut up but I can't do that because it violates fair use. just playing a game and not adding something to it is bad news.
I'd ignore the haters if you can. If you're not liking the comment sections, try having a friend remove all the bad posts from it. It'll save you a lot of heartache for the future. Side note, I'll be heading off for now, but if you need anything else in the future, let us know ^^

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
I'd ignore the haters if you can. If you're not liking the comment sections, try having a friend remove all the bad posts from it. It'll save you a lot of heartache for the future. Side note, I'll be heading off for now, but if you need anything else in the future, let us know ^^
it's not the comments at all, it is the statistics.