Need feedback on my latest reel.

Aaron Ray

Rising User
Dec 1, 2015
YouTube
firejet58
So how do I give you all my money! Dude these are amazing you have a great talent. If you are ever doing work for people please let me know! Keep up the great work man they look amazing.

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
Great job! There's a few things I'm nitpicky about here and there but they're higher level thought processes I'm too lazy to write about right now haha. First things first: I'm not too fond of your font choice for the reel intro. Yeah, it's easy to read, but it just looks like it's there and doesn't feel like it fits the background. Actually the effects/animations you chose for the reel intro also feel kinda thrown in there. Try to make it work with your background.

Great job! There's a few things I'm nitpicky about here and there but they're higher level thought processes I'm too lazy to write about right now haha. First things first: I'm not too fond of your font choice for the reel intro. Yeah, it's easy to read, but it just looks like it's there and doesn't feel like it fits the background. Actually the effects/animations you chose for the reel intro also feel kinda thrown in there. Try to make it work with your background.

Hey, thank you a ton for the feedback. The funny thing is... I spent over an hour animating the "Digital Scatter" text. But you do have a point that overall the text isn't really matching the background. I'll have this in mind and try to take care of it. Once again, thanks a lot :)

Jman12390 TV

Rising User
Dec 7, 2015
Jersey
Twitch.tv
YouTube
These are amazing, when you start taking requests, I'll be the first to line up! Great work! ^_^

I think for the text, maybe adding some shading/outline just to make it more detailed, it'd be fine, the animation is cool for it though.

ProAidenHD

Hey there...

Thanks for checking out my thread.
I just finished uploading my new reel for 2015, showcasing some of my work. It would mean the world to me if you guys can tell me what you think of it. Possibly tell me what is wrong/missing from it.

Thanks to anyone who can give me feedback in advance :)
Cheers!

Some of these works were good but a few were quite not so good.

You want to do a dual with me? Add me via skype: aiden.wheat :)