GFX Request Need Logo/Banner!(Art appreciated)

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
Hi artists and designers,
I'm in need of a logo and banner for my channel : QuiXcope .
If you would be willing to make some GFX for my gaming channel I would be more than happy to feature you on my channel and MABEY give you a Razer Headset(green).If you are artist I would love if you could add some art to my banner.Art should be about these games,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2,Star Wars Battlefront,and Counter Strike Global Offensive .Thanks guys.I can't pay anyone now but when my channel gets bigger I can pay by PayPal.Thanks guys.

(For those who're wondering the headset I's provided by my Razer sponsorship)[DOUBLEPOST=1448505772][/DOUBLEPOST]Good Art would be appreciated and will probably get you the Razer Headset.Green color ONLY.sorry :\

Last edited:

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
Hi artists and designers,
I'm in need of a logo and banner for my channel : QuiXcope .
If you would be willing to make some GFX for my gaming channel I would be more than happy to feature you on my channel and MABEY give you a Razer Headset(green).If you are artist I would love if you could add some art to my banner.Art should be about these games,Call Of Duty Black Ops 2,Star Wars Battlefront,and Counter Strike Global Offensive .Thanks guys.I can't pay anyone now but when my channel gets bigger I can pay by PayPal.Thanks guys.

(For those who're wondering the headset I's provided by my Razer sponsorship)[DOUBLEPOST=1448505772][/DOUBLEPOST]Good Art would be appreciated and will probably get you the Razer Headset.Green color ONLY.sorry :\
How did you get a razer sponsorship?

btw I can https://www.behance.net/Sam4jedi