DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
Hi guys,
I recently created a new channel that i plan to use as my main one. Channel is gaming oriented, focus is on new as well as some older games. I do mostly live streaming right now, but the plan is to get back into gaming news and making of short clips such as boss fights and short stream highlights from my streams. Click the sig to check out what i have so far, which isn't much as i just started :D

C

Cyramex

In my opinion, the channel is very boring. I don't think anyone has ever watched a full stream as a video. (you can check this with your watch time) Your thumbnails are pretty good but nothing happens in the video and gives me no reason to watch more. It's even worse since you didn't even cut the "starting soon" screen from the video. You don't say much in your videos making it even more boring. I suggest you don't upload your live streams to your channel because its unfunny, boring, and seems like you are trying to make more money off of them. Instead just try to make a funny moments or something out of them.