DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
Hi guys,
i need someone to make me a new cool looking channel branding. I need everything except for my avatar, i will use my pic for that. To clarify, i need channel banner, thumbnails template, intro VFX, outro template, twitter banner and twitch banner. Everything needs to be consistent across the board, so same basic appearence. So for intro none of that bouncing stuff, but particle effects instead, with soothing sounds, no dubstep. For outro dubstep or any other type of electronic music would work. Also, colors used must be green with dark green as primary dominating color. So something similar to what i have made myself and use right now, but more sleek and professional :)

This would be a preety big job, so im willing to pay up to 50$ for the whole thing, but it must be done really proffesionally. And i would also like PSD's and other raw files used for making all of this so i can edit if needed. I would also be featuring your channel on my featured list and have a link to your channel in all of my future video descriptions :)

Who's up for it? PM me on here or send mail at [email protected] with examples of your work if you think you got what it takes :D Will only comission one guy after i make my decision, so i guess it is a bit of a contest if you will and the prize is 50 $, so send in your good stuff haha