Request Need you help :) You opinion

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi Community, please rate the visuals of my channel like the banner, avatar and so on.
I know you dont understand the content (its not english) but it would be nice if you give me visual / graphic Review and Suggestions :)

Thank you!

WeLove Music

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
Norway
YouTube
In my opinion you have an good banner, you have amazing thumbnails and what seems like a fitting channel trailer. Just keep posting videos and you will get big one day<33

Reactions: Der Sky

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yea i would say its pretty good, your banner is definetly different to what i have seen before and your avatar is ok too. However the only concern which isnt a big deal is that there is no sort of icon or logo present which people can see and associate with you directly. You pretty much see every big youtuber has their own unique logo somewhere on their channel so people recognise them when scrolling through videos for example. Not every channel needs one but i thought i would mention it. Hope this helps.

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
The theme of your channel is pretty nice, I like the art style and it's more unique than some of the minecraft-styled ones I've seen, I don't understand what you are saying in your videos as I don't speak the language, but the Mic quality does sound really crisp so I'll assume you are doing a good job, keep it up and stay unique. :)

Reactions: Der Sky

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Yea i would say its pretty good, your banner is definetly different to what i have seen before and your avatar is ok too. However the only concern which isnt a big deal is that there is no sort of icon or logo present which people can see and associate with you directly. You pretty much see every big youtuber has their own unique logo somewhere on their channel so people recognise them when scrolling through videos for example. Not every channel needs one but i thought i would mention it. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the tip, i work on it ! :) And thank you for the great review :D

The theme of your channel is pretty nice, I like the art style and it's more unique than some of the minecraft-styled ones I've seen, I don't understand what you are saying in your videos as I don't speak the language, but the Mic quality does sound really crisp so I'll assume you are doing a good job, keep it up and stay unique. :)

Thank you! :D The Mic quality is good yeah but it has Noises :p Its the work of "Audacity Noise Remover" :p thats my trick^^

Heey i like the style really much!

Thanks man! :D great to hear this ^^

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
nice banner, maybe you should think about some social network and add them to the banner, also your logo should really have your channel name or something that represent your channel, maybe a created logo from fresh. you have some great thumbnails that really stand out. other then that great job :)

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hi Community, please rate the visuals of my channel like the banner, avatar and so on.
I know you dont understand the content (its not english) but it would be nice if you give me visual / graphic Review and Suggestions :)

Thank you!
hay mate i love the banner its epic not sure on the avatar myself personally seems a bit plain but thats just me lol but your channel look great and i have subbed and wish you all the best bro