PlayStation NEED YOUTUBE FRIENDS

ItsCentric

New User
Mar 3, 2017
So, im a very small youtuber with around 80 subscribers and i was wondering if anyone with around the same sub count wanted to make a collab. Of course youd have to make the same types of videos as me (Tutorials,Funny Moments,Commentarys) But i know a lot of people do what i do so lets help each other out :)

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
So, im a very small youtuber with around 80 subscribers and i was wondering if anyone with around the same sub count wanted to make a collab. Of course youd have to make the same types of videos as me (Tutorials,Funny Moments,Commentarys) But i know a lot of people do what i do so lets help each other out :)
Im down right me in the dms

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Im on ps4 and i have around 64 subs so i would be interested in collabing, main games i play are: overwatch, battlefiled 1, watch dogs 2 and rainbow six siege

JSmart

New User
Mar 11, 2017
What games do you have on PS4? I only have Overwatch and Rocket League unfortunately. I'd be happy to collab if you have either of those though.

Savage Pryme-

New User
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
I'm down.
My PSN Is: SavagePryme-

I have 13 subs :( Trying to grow but it's not working out by myself.
I use an Elgato HD60 to record.

I have:
GTA V (Decent)
Battlefield 1 9Pretty Good)
MWR (Not very good)
BO3 (Decent)
Rainbow Six Siege (Pretty Good)
Ghost Recon Wildlands (Ehhh Let's Not Go There Lol)
STEEP (Decent)

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/Infinite Warfare, and Fifa 16/17 on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. I have Minecraft on PS4 Thank you!

Wespitrecords

New User
Mar 30, 2017
YouTube
wespitrecords
lol . I wanna collab to! I got the 4. You guys trying to do some resident evil stuff? And how would I contact any of you? I'll gladly grow with you guys if your down. But fr. I'm titanarga on the ps4. Check out my channel and if it fits what your doing hit me up! Nice post man.

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
lol . I wanna collab to! I got the 4. You guys trying to do some resident evil stuff? And how would I contact any of you? I'll gladly grow with you guys if your down. But fr. I'm titanarga on the ps4. Check out my channel and if it fits what your doing hit me up! Nice post man.
Add my psn (swanseajack12342) and maybe we can work something out.