Network Network Status?

I've been active with freedom! for over a year now(maybe 2) and I was kinda taken back by all the changes that YouTube made to the creator partner program and how that effected the MCN partners. I thought I might have to struggle to find music again on my channel. And to be honest, I'm not sure how that still works now that I'm not actually in an MCN on YouTube. I understand that my account with Freedom! is being reviewed and I have to give them time to get too me, but I'm worried that my next video might get removed if I upload it since I've used a few tracks from the website Epidemic sounds, I'm not sure where that leaves my videos. Do I wait till my account has been reviewed or do I change the music entirely to avoid the claims and removal of the video...

Halhp ;-;

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
As LW said you are still fine to use Epidemic sounds as George has made a deal with all the music sponsors. As for your account being reviewed that will stay like that until you reach the 4k1k, unfortunately no one can be partnered until that threshold is reached.

See video for information on the music sponsors