New Banner!!

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friends,

I just created new banner & profile image for my YouTube channel.I am not a professional on that.So I just want you guys to checkout my banner & my profile image & rate it :)

Thanks a lot :)

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Not bad :) It could use a little more detail around the banner itself but the text, and social icons are perfect!

Remember when making banners to keep it simplistic with detail. Dont over complicate things but add subtle details to the banner itself :) You nailed the color scheme but like I said add some small details to the banner itself

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Not bad :) It could use a little more detail around the banner itself but the text, and social icons are perfect!

Remember when making banners to keep it simplistic with detail. Dont over complicate things but add subtle details to the banner itself :) You nailed the color scheme but like I said add some small details to the banner itself

Thanks a lot for your your opinion....I will definitely try to add some more details to it.But do you mean add some effect on the blank parts?? :)

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
for the detail thing inspire mention i could give u a idea
get a picture of the universe lay it above the picture and reduce the transparency
or play with it around^^ like that u can get nice effects

and i would change maybe the text to Tutorials, tips & tricks
but itself it looks nice^^

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
for the detail thing inspire mention i could give u a idea
get a picture of the universe lay it above the picture and reduce the transparency
or play with it around^^ like that u can get nice effects

and i would change maybe the text to Tutorials, tips & tricks
but itself it looks nice^^

Thanks a lot for the opinion :)

Thank you :)

It's my pleasure :)