Gaming New Call of Duty channel

CoD Zombie Wars

New User
Aug 17, 2017
So i just joined the freedom network, and i hope it will help my channel. I started youtube on December 26th and just didn't try until June. But now I try and upload every single day and now it's August and I have 400 subscribers so I have grown a lot! But my channel isn't growing as much now and its getting a little demotivating. When I started I just did livestreams and now I do alot of videos I work hard on everyday with aloooot of editing. I think freedom will get me the motivation I need to keep on moving, grow, and get noticed alot more on the huge world of youtube :D thanks for reading
Show less

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So i just joined the freedom network, and i hope it will help my channel. I started youtube on December 26th and just didn't try until June. But now I try and upload every single day and now it's August and I have 400 subscribers so I have grown a lot! But my channel isn't growing as much now and its getting a little demotivating. When I started I just did livestreams and now I do alot of videos I work hard on everyday with aloooot of editing. I think freedom will get me the motivation I need to keep on moving, grow, and get noticed alot more on the huge world of youtube :D thanks for reading
Show less
Welcome to the community :)

You have indeed gained some good growth over the last few months so be sure to keep that up! Are you hyped for the new COD?