Community New channel!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom henry, this is kinda the introduction section so please tell us more about yourself and what you do on youtube. I hope you do like it here and that we see you around

Reactions: henrypesch

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the forums! Let me throw a bag of truth at you though:

You won't get any subscribers like this.

Talk about yourself, tell us what you do, make us be interested in you as a person. Just dumping your name out there won't get you a single subscriber and if so they won't watch your videos. Talk about your hobbies, how you came here, what you do (on YouTube or outside of it) and then, when our interests are peaked, when we want to see more about you, when we want to follow and see what you do, you can tell us about your channel. If you need help at creating an introduction about yourself, you can try the introduction template.

henrypesch

New User
Nov 30, 2017
I already love this app. Hey guys new here! I play college baseball up north! I love to play cod, of course.. hopping to be moving to Cali this summer for bigger and better things. I really wanna get into youtube after watching so many vlogs and what not. Defs a change! But I’m liking it a lot! I love cars and gaming! I hope this helps out! I already appreciate the feed back from the first post![emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I already love this app. Hey guys new here! I play college baseball up north! I love to play cod, of course.. hopping to be moving to Cali this summer for bigger and better things. I really wanna get into youtube after watching so many vlogs and what not. Defs a change! But I’m liking it a lot! I love cars and gaming! I hope this helps out! I already appreciate the feed back from the first post![emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you should be making your own thread for the welcomimg xD
but yes this comunity is very frendly ^^