Not open for further replies.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Hello you all!

Well, after about three months I decided to partner up with Freedom!, and that's because I really want to be part of this family and, of course, to grow a little with this YouTube project of mine.
I did send my information, and I don't know if I'm partner already. I think I'm not, because on YouTube account settings page I can't see any Network information and I realized I can't activate my ADSense account because I have it active on my personal channel. I don't want nothing for my personal channel right now, is just to upload - guess what - personal content, to show to someone on class or something, nothing serious. But, I do want to have a "serious" gaming channel, with ADSense of course, in order to be partner with Freedom!. I must confess, all this process with Google and YouTube are quite complicated to me. I study/work on IT area, but even so I just can't keep up this kind of processes and stuff. So, please guys, help me with this situation.
I think it's the only thing I have to solve, and I believe everything else is ok with my account.
What can I do?? :(

Thank you in advance!!

P.S.: On Freedom!'s control pannel it says that my account is active (green little square) but it's not linked. Again, I'm sorry if I'm being to "pokey" with this, but I'm a little worried now.

PGUK Network

Respected User
Hey

First of all you don't need adsense as you will be with Freedom and they pay you directly via PayPal. If you don't have Freedom on your YouTube dashboard channel settings as shown below then you need to open a support ticket to get an invite sent to your YouTube dashboard so you can link your YouTube to Freedom.

To open a support ticket just go to http://freedom.support.tm/support/tickets/new

Thanks
Danny

Upvote 0

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
First of all, thank you for the quick reply!
I'll open a ticket on support section and try to understand if everything's good to go or if there are any problem with my account and/or appliance.
I will explain my situation there, but maybe some screenshots help too (I forgot those).

Please click to see in fullscreen mode.

YouTube is in Portuguese, but mainyl what it says on YouTube screenshots is "Monetization is deactivated", and below it says that ADSense account is active but "Your ADSense apply was rejected".
Are these correct? Is this normal?[DOUBLEPOST=1444935678][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow...
I've just got a reply for my ticket on Freedom!'s support page. It seems that my appliance was rejected. What was said was just either my channel is not on good standing according to copyright strikes and so (the screenshot above is selfexplanetory, I believe) or I'm just not into the network interests. I don't know that well what this second point is exactly, but... I'm really really disappointed right now. I though I could be part of the family, but now it seems I can't.

I'm just writing this post to try to understand what can I do (if I can do anything at all) to "clear my channel's problems" and ask partner again. I'm really sad because of this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I see that you already went to Support, and they rejected you, but didn't give you specifics. Do you have any copyright strikes?

Upvote 0

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I don't think so. Actually, I posted a screenshot above and it says I'm ok. The second green circle is about Copyright, and it says it's everything ok. Can I have a copyright strike when that circle is green? If yes, how can I know in what video? I don't really know...

If I have something and solve it, can I rejoin/send another appliance to partner up?

Thank you.

EDIT: I visit my email and, again, someone from Freedom Brasil (this is another question I can't understand; although my channel is in portuguese - from Portugal, not from Brasil; people think that's the same, but it's quite different actually - I sent a ticket in english...) sent me a link to YouTube's Legal Fair page, with absolutelly no explanation at all about what I might did or not did. This is almost so easy as say to a kid "Well, you can't have this lollypop just because it says that has sugar." What I mean is, I'm not mad because I got rejected, but I'm mad because no one tells me why is that. I understand that are rules - and believe me, I'm the first to say "rules are mandatory for everything in our lives" - but how can I agree with rules if I don't know them yet. So... it can be a really misunderstanding, but I need to know if this is why any copyright issue and if yes, why I have a green circle and a message "Em conformidade" (that means "Within every agreement", if I can say so) after it? But, as I said, it can be a misunderstanding, and I would like to know if there are another way to confirm if I really have copyright strikes against me or not, in order to try to prove it.[DOUBLEPOST=1445633796][/DOUBLEPOST]Is solved now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.