New game

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
You need to have made 3 videos on your channel that are steam game videos. Then find the games on Keymailer and look for the YouTube tags. Then on those videos tag them with the Keymailer tag that it says. Then after your accredided request keys.
aaaaaaand 21 more Subscribers to go..... Ill get there one day haha

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Steam has an entire section of free to play games that are worth checking out. Sure, some are better than others (and some are complete garbage, like Clown House), but overall there is a lot of content there. Beyond that, and I know a lot of people might scoff at this but they can vent, check out different RPG Maker forums. There are LOTS of free games there that will more than likely never get greenlit on steam but are otherwise amazing games (I used to be very active in the RPG Maker community and was reviewing games for a couple of forums for a while).

Beyond that, there are dozens of places online where you can find legit free games as well. Good luck in your search and happy gaming!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Well my experience on PC is rather small compared to console, but one game I did rather enjoy that's free was Brawlhalla. You can kind of think of it like Super Smash Bros. for PC and it times it's definitely just as fun! Considering all it costs is the free time you choose to use playing it I think that's a pretty good deal :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
eh, depending on what you're into...Warface is free, made by the guys who did the Crysis series and the first Far Cry (Crytek), and is available on Steam. It kept my interest for a good month or two.