Gaming New Kid on the Block

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
I’m 7BitBrian, a new YouTube Gaming content creator and all around Geek! Also; I know everything, just not all at once.

I’ve had a love of gaming and geek culture since I was a child growing up reading comic books and playing tabletop and NES games. As I grew older and my love of exploring imaginary worlds grew along with me, it inevitably expanded to a love of exploration and magic in the real world as well.

For my videos I focus on that love of exploration and story. My videos are story focused let's plays, exploration videos, cool hidden things, news, discussions, theory crafting. I don't have a lot right now but what I do have out I am very proud of. My goal is to create a great community with quality content that anyone can come and feel welcome to!

I do have one question if someone would not mind answering; I just joined(obviously) and am trying to finish the partnering process but so far the network is not showing up on my dashboard to actually accept. Does anyone know how long this usually takes to show up?

Thanks!

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Scratch that question, found information on it after posting this doing a little searching. :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Brian!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad you found the answer to your question XD Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D