News New Member To The Freedom Family

Havoc PvP

New User
Jun 3, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello, my name is Jason. I am happy to say that i am a new member to the Freedom Family. I am very thankful to be part of the family and i would love to grow my channel and or help others grow as well. . If you want to grow as well comment your channel and i would happily subscribe to help it grow. I will also shout it out and try my best to help it grow. Thanks for your time and lets up each other grow!

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, my name is Jason. I am happy to say that i am a new member to the Freedom Family. I am very thankful to be part of the family and i would love to grow my channel and or help others grow as well. . If you want to grow as well comment your channel and i would happily subscribe to help it grow. I will also shout it out and try my best to help it grow. Thanks for your time and lets up each other grow!

Welcome to the Family Havoc PvP, I see you play CoD and Counter Strike Games do you enjoy them?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

Welcome aboard man!