New Outro : As The Burrowed Rise

• Thread starter Deleted member 86350
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 86350

I don't really have much to say except that this outro is WAYYYY more simple and clean-looking than my last one, Lock On. And yes, I know, I missed out the "Last Video" and "Recommended Video". I'll make sure to add that in my next video.

My prefix says it all, I need some feedback and advice :p What did you guys think about it? Was it good or bad? Should I add anything? Is the timing wrong? etc. Make sure to leave your suggestions down below! :D

Reactions: ProAidenHD

Geaves

Rising User
I actually really like that outro, puts mine to shame lol. As you already stated, the Last video and recommended video would be a great thing to add. Other than that, i don't think there is anything else that i would change or add, but I'm new to this whole thing. Also, as far as i can tell the timing is pretty spot on.

Great Job!

D

Deleted member 86350

I actually really like that outro, puts mine to shame lol. As you already stated, the Last video and recommended video would be a great thing to add. Other than that, i don't think there is anything else that i would change or add, but I'm new to this whole thing. Also, as far as i can tell the timing is pretty spot on.

Great Job!
Thanks, man! And don't worry, you'll improve soon. I know it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449716757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Doesn't look bad but the font of the text "subscribe" imo should be changed.
Oh yea.. You're definitely right. Thanks for the advice :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449716832][/DOUBLEPOST]A
This is very nice man. I think the Subscribe button should be bigger a little and in the middle.
Agreed. :) i don't think I messed with alignments so... Yeaa

D

Deleted member 86350

Very nice! Shorten it a little and it will be perfect. I would say give each video 5 seconds in the boxes. so 10-15 seconds total.

Yea, it was originally 20 seconds. I changed it to 25 seconds cuz I thought it was too short. Thx for the video box advice tho! :D