new steam ui

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I hate it. I can't go into a real offline mode anymore because of it.

So every time I stream or record a steam game I have to worry about notifications getting in my way.

I like having them on and used offline mode to easily turn them off but now if I want to record/stream I have to manually turn off my notifications off and back on since offline mode won't work anymore.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I love invisible mode because come on who doesn't like to stalk friends while appearing offline to them... I can't see myself using their discord copy features but I guess they're nice to have (and better than the ugly old chat UI). The rest is different looks and stuff I don't really care about...

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I hate it. I can't go into a real offline mode anymore because of it.

So every time I stream or record a steam game I have to worry about notifications getting in my way.

I like having them on and used offline mode to easily turn them off but now if I want to record/stream I have to manually turn off my notifications off and back on since offline mode won't work anymore.

I take back what I said. Guess they fixed the issue I had with offline mode since I last used steam.

Still don't really like the UI though but it's better now.