New youtuber,I need some help

Besart Dalipi

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
hello guys,I'm new member on this network also a new youtuber,I could use some tips from you,

I recently started a channel named Everything Football,I had a lot of problems to upload football related videos because of copyrights,I was wondering if any of you know any legal way of doing this without being blocked for copyrights

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
In reality, there isn't a way to go past copyright claims and content ID blocks if they are genuine. The main thing though is to be transformative, which is basically changing any protected videos into your own by showing your input more than the protected video. For example, when I do Let's Plays I commentate whilst I'm playing so that it's not just gameplay.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
hello guys,I'm new member on this network also a new youtuber,I could use some tips from you,

I recently started a channel named Everything Football,I had a lot of problems to upload football related videos because of copyrights,I was wondering if any of you know any legal way of doing this without being blocked for copyrights
I know nothing about sports channels BUT what I know is the basics that could help you out and is quite really easy:
Be yourself: This is, atleast for me, one of the most important rules in order to keep your channel and yourself healthy, you´ll see why I say this if you continue being yourself not only on your videos,but also in your daily life stuff.
Be with the viewers: Try to check out topics that you like and complement it with the topics that your viewers like. As I should say: Half and half.
Patience
: Probably the firsts views will be your friends or people that you know, or if you have lucky and besides this people that supports you (besides of Us too), that doesn´t mean that people would since then follow you. Be patience and chill ALWAYS when you feel that your feelings are going nuts [positive and negative, doesn´t matter: You have to be neutral because of the next], if not...¿how will you make the difference on good comment, constructive comment and negative comment?