PC New YouTuber Willing To Collab

Gaming Gambit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey folks!

I'm a new starting YouTuber just starting up and progression is slow at the moment. So I am willing to collaborate with just about anyone but the people must have these requirements:

-Must be 14+ years of age
-Must not be offensive in any particular way to the public. (Offending an in game character to certain extents is acceptable)
-Preferably someone in the UK timezone as time can be precious. (Other timezones are acceptable but hard to organize)
-Must have a Skype account for collaborations for the partner's voice to be recorded on.
-Must have legal bought games.

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family man! I know your channel is gonna pick up soon for sure man you got some great content look forward to possibly working with you in the near future! :)

Reactions: Gaming Gambit

DreaM_MLN

Apr 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey folks!

I'm a new starting YouTuber just starting up and progression is slow at the moment. So I am willing to collaborate with just about anyone but the people must have these requirements:

-Must be 14+ years of age
-Must not be offensive in any particular way to the public. (Offending an in game character to certain extents is acceptable)
-Preferably someone in the UK timezone as time can be precious. (Other timezones are acceptable but hard to organize)
-Must have a Skype account for collaborations for the partner's voice to be recorded on.
-Must have legal bought games.
I'm down man! What games do you have?

ByTouS

New User
Jan 20, 2016
Hi, I mostly play CS:GO and Black Ops 3, I have 100+ subs, I'm Spanish but I speak English almost perfectly, DM if you want to collaborate or play some games!!