Solved No learn more button on dashboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordieSnipezHD

New User
Jul 14, 2016
Leeds
YouTube
JordieSnipezHD
Hi

I signed up for freedom on the 14th of July and it says "Partner Verified" on my channel, but i haven't yet received the "learn more" button on my dashboard. :(
I still haven't received any emails since, so i thought i might get a response on here.
My YouTube ID is: UCETNuNn242EEKpmczzukzLg

Could one of the support, please let me know if everything is ok.

I've emailed support on the 24th July and they have said this:
Thank you for providing us the requested information. Upon reviewing, your channel is good and I already sent the details to appropriate department for you to be invited at Freedom!.

The invitation will just take a bit of time but I assure you that you will be informed in this ticket when the invitation is in your account already.

Welcome at Freedom! Family, Have a good day. Thank you! :)

Thanks
JordieSnipezHD

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    142 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

AndriikTM

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Mexico
YouTube
Make sure you don't have any irregularities in your channel and Create a Ticket with the support team and in the subject put No Learn More Button on Dashboard, attach a picture of your features page so they see everything is in order and write something like, I havent received my invitation yet or something like that.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hi

I signed up for freedom on the 14th of July and it says "Partner Verified" on my channel, but i haven't yet received the "learn more" button on my dashboard. :(
I still haven't received any emails since, so i thought i might get a response on here.
My YouTube ID is: UCETNuNn242EEKpmczzukzLg

Could one of the support, please let me know if everything is ok.

I've emailed support on the 24th July and they have said this:
Thank you for providing us the requested information. Upon reviewing, your channel is good and I already sent the details to appropriate department for you to be invited at Freedom!.

The invitation will just take a bit of time but I assure you that you will be informed in this ticket when the invitation is in your account already.

Welcome at Freedom! Family, Have a good day. Thank you! :)

Thanks
JordieSnipezHD
Sorry for the delays it shouldn't be taking that long, could you send me your ticket ID

Just to be sure you have checked your youtube dashboard here? https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.