Solved Not paid for over a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeltano

Rising User
Mar 13, 2014
I've ******* been struggling with support for months to no avail, I've sent numerous tickets to just get ignored, I'm owed around $77 dollars and it's been like that for over a year, nice ******* support guys, great network, gg.[DOUBLEPOST=1447958647][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm leaving the network.

Last edited:

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
I've ******* been struggling with support for months to no avail, I've sent numerous tickets to just get ignored, I'm owed around $77 dollars and it's been like that for over a year, nice ******* support guys, great network, gg.[DOUBLEPOST=1447958647][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm leaving the network.
k

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
The catch up payment system has nearly been completed, once this is complete all missing payments will be sent. Unfortunately there is no ETA, for further information on this you will need to reply to one of your tickets.

I am sorry to see you leave freedom! Best of luck in the future.

Upvote 0

Skeltano

Rising User
Mar 13, 2014
I mean I don't want to leave, I've been with Freedom! for over 2 years and I've loved everything, except the payments, I mean, they're over a year late, some over 18 months...
I could wait a month or so more to see if it resolves then but unfortunately, whether I want to or not I'm going to have to leave because my channel started growing again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.