Official October Contest - $100 in prizes to be won!

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Here is my spookiness.. (video might say 1 minute and 1 second, but when you play the video it says 1 minute, so I'm not disqualified, I hope D: )

Its 1 minute for me so it should be fine :). Me myself im a little too afraid for jumpscares so ill let the videos be reviewed by other members of the team ;)

Last edited:

apaydinabdul

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Its 1 minute for me so it should be fine :). Me myself im a little too afraid for jumpscares so ill let the videos be reviewed by other members of the team ;)
Hahahahahhaha, that's cool man! xD

*SPOILER ALERT*

I don't like jumpscares too.. You might want to give the video a try if you dare.. >:')

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
Heya guys i though why not give this a shot too so here is my entry for the halloween contest :D
i do hope its not too scary xD please let me know if you guys like it enough for me to do this kind of stuff more even if i win or not :p

apaydinabdul

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Heya guys i though why not give this a shot too so here is my entry for the halloween contest :D
i do hope its not too scary xD please let me know if you guys like it enough for me to do this kind of stuff more even if i win or not :p

Great god help me. Not smart checking this thread every night at 11 o' clock. o_O

apaydinabdul

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
haha good good :p
is there anything i could improve on it though? im still kinda new to this kind of stuff but i wanna do it more

Allright, I'm not trying to seem professional, okay? This is just what I would've done different if I came up with a video like that ;) First of all, you could've filmed yourself in more angles, like from the side or like right under your chin (so that your head looks huge lol), it would've made the video funnier. Also, while telling your story, you could've filmed yourself in different areas of the house/outside the house walking through an alley or something (just representing what your story was about, if you get what I mean), so that you could watch something else in the video rather than your creepy halloween face o_O . (Actually, I would'nt have done this because I'm simply too lazy to go outside lol). For the rest your video was just fine, as I said, I did enjoy it sirrr.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So spooky you wont be able to sleep tonight
As mentioned by William Gardner above, this months content did in fact end and close for submissions at midnight on the 27th as such you are unfortunately a bit too late to post an entry.

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
Allright, I'm not trying to seem professional, okay? This is just what I would've done different if I came up with a video like that ;) First of all, you could've filmed yourself in more angles, like from the side or like right under your chin (so that your head looks huge lol), it would've made the video funnier. Also, while telling your story, you could've filmed yourself in different areas of the house/outside the house walking through an alley or something (just representing what your story was about, if you get what I mean), so that you could watch something else in the video rather than your creepy halloween face o_O . (Actually, I would'nt have done this because I'm simply too lazy to go outside lol). For the rest your video was just fine, as I said, I did enjoy it sirrr.
hey thanks that could have been a good idea unfortunatly my camera is my webcam wich is stuck i could have used my phone though to film like that thanks for the feedback i apreciate it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: apaydinabdul