Solved October earnings do not include Red earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Apologies if there is already a thread out there on this but I couldn't find any so creating this new one..

I noticed for my October earnings on the Freedom Dashboard that YouTube Red earnings have not been included. When I multiply my estimated earnings (excluding Red earnings) by my revenue share, I get the exact number as shown on my Dashboard.

Just wanted to check with others if this is the same or whether it is a standalone issue, in which case I may contact Support for an answer?

Thanksss.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I didn't really get enough Youtube red earnings in october to check :/ It might just be that it was off by that amount as it was only the last 3 days of October that Youtube Red started, and the estimated earnings aren't the exact earnings you will get. What % was it off by?

I haven't heard anything from anyone else so you could try checking with support

Upvote 0

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
I didn't really get enough Youtube red earnings in october to check :/ It might just be that it was off by that amount as it was only the last 3 days of October that Youtube Red started, and the estimated earnings aren't the exact earnings you will get. What % was it off by?

I haven't heard anything from anyone else so you could try checking with support

Thank you for answering my question. :) I will contact Support since it doesn't seem like others have experienced the same problem. Appreciate it though, please consider this as 'closed'.

Upvote 0

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Sorry to be bumping up this thread, but did not want to create a new one as it is the same issue.

With the recently released November earnings on the Dashboard, I noticed that YouTube Red earnings are once again not included in what Freedom! is looking to pay its partners - since this has happened two months in a row, I feel that it is too much of a coincidence.

I did contact Support previously and they re-assured me that it was probably a glitch in October (Red earnings were too low to be sure) and that Freedom! would pay Red earnings as well.

I wanted to check if this is the case for other people as well? Multiplying my revenue share by my Total Estimated Earnings on YouTube Dashboard does not give the number on Freedom! Dashboard. However, it does when I multiply it by my Ad Earnings only, excluding Red.

Upvote 0

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
All - I got a response from another Support agent with the following:

"First, I am extremely sorry for our previous response to you because the information that was given to you is incorrect.

I decided to contact my manager regarding your issue and he said that YouTube Red earnings are not paid yet, but they will be paid after our developers are done with the YouTube Red earnings tab on your earnings report. YouTube Red earnings will have its own tab just like Hitbox earnings. I can’t provide an ETA yet at the moment, but rest assured our developers are doing their best to finish it asap. For now, your patience and understanding is much appreciated."

I also got confirmed with him that any previous Red earnings would be paid once the 'Red' tab is fully developed.

Thus, please kindly consider this thread as resolved. :) Hope this is useful for others too!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.