Offering Offering as many reviews as I can do!

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone,

So I have been doing YouTube for some time... (since 2012) so I have a fair bit of experience with it!

I have had a few channels and my current and only one (closed the other one's down) I do gaming video's and absolutely love it! I have only been doing it a few month's but I am not interested in the number of views or subscriber's that I get. To me it is a hobby and a way to express myself!

I am loud and I guess I would say passionate and I want to know what other kind of channel's are out there, therefore I am offering reviews! that way I can see what other great content their is on YouTube!

So here are the rules I guess:

- I will be checking this thread once a day for the next 7 day's. I will review as many as I can get through in my spare time. So please be patient.
- I will be reviewing the following:
-- Design
-- Entertainment value
--- Likability
-- Text (Descriptions etc)

Most importantly though I will be ending every review with my very own Viral rating! - This rating will be out of 10 and will be my own opinion on the possibility if you stay the current course of going Viral.... simple :)

If you guy's want to feel free to check out my content.

I give this post a Viral rating of 6 out of 10 :p

Thank you and post your channel links below

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude, I'm really interested in getting some feedback right now as I want my channel to be the best it can be and your support and feedback would be great!

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I've been stuck at AROUND 100 for a while now. I was wondering if you could give me tips on how I could grow faster and what I could fix :)

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'd love if you would review my channel

--Design - your design is awesome! I love the fact that you have a mascot! It's memorable and cool!
-- Entertainment value - I watched your video about yhe stupidest kid on this website and couldn't help but laugh! Your commentary is great, audio perfect also!

--- Likability - you deffo have likeability! Keep up the good work!
-- Text (Descriptions etc) - your following the golden rule! Good description and good use of putting in your friends :)

Overall I give this channel a viral rating of 8/10

Sorry this is not as detailed I am stuck at work and only get 15 min breaks :(

YibbyKing

Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
--Design - your design is awesome! I love the fact that you have a mascot! It's memorable and cool!
-- Entertainment value - I watched your video about yhe stupidest kid on this website and couldn't help but laugh! Your commentary is great, audio perfect also!

--- Likability - you deffo have likeability! Keep up the good work!
-- Text (Descriptions etc) - your following the golden rule! Good description and good use of putting in your friends :)

Overall I give this channel a viral rating of 8/10

Sorry this is not as detailed I am stuck at work and only get 15 min breaks :(

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the support!

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
i have just started a new channel and uploaded a video of GTA 5 car stunt, I think you may like it. It would be appreciated if you take a look to my video and give me some tips!

louiejr2988

Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2014
nyc
www.facebook.com
YouTube
louiejr2988
I own three channels here is my main channel which i do everything from gaming, music, cosplay, pretty much alot of nerd things, and plus i talk about serious topics as well https://www.youtube.com/louie2988

here is my second channel and this time its a collab with me and my cousin, we usally do alot of wrestlings ppvs reviews and sometimes other videos as well https://www.youtube.com/c/EVALOUSNYC9899

and Last channel is my music channel, i had all my music in my main channel, but it was time for me to share my musical talent in a new channel so here is pretty much most of my music and live performances as well http://www.youtube.com/c/LouieJrMusicProduction